Monday, January 26, 2015

Coconut Colon Cleanse by Island Vibrance Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was sent a bottle of  Coconut Colon Cleanse by Island Vibrance to review on my blog. I was extremely excited to have gotten this and selected for the promotion. This particularly pill cleanses your body with their unique formula. Island Vibrance Coconut Colon Cleanse gently removes build up of harmful toxins and waste from your lower intestines while improving your body's absorption of vitamins and minerals. Sounds all confusing to me but seems very interesting as well. 

  I want to be able to have a healthy maintaining diet using these pills so I've started using these on Sunday and make sure you take lots of water with the capsules. I take it the morning you can take whenever you'd like but I feel the need to take them in the morning when I start my day especially at work.

I also like that it helps with a bowel movement as well because I don't always go everyday which your supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment