Monday, January 26, 2015

Health Supplement Review



Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I received a bottle of UShine Skin, Hair and Nails Vitamins Complex to review on my blog. I usually don't really take pills to enhance my hair or nails or skin but I remember my mom used something similar to this product but not quite, but I was willing to give it a try especially for everything mentioned above in this bottle my hair mostly it needs to grow and and my nails are always short take forever to grow, but that doesn't always means it's going to work I may have to give it a go although the medicine I am taking now I just want to be sure I can take this with the medicine I am on now just to be safe. I love all the benefits it gives so I don't see why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment