Monday, January 12, 2015

Lily Nily Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



All of their jewelry is designed in Brooklyn NY at the historic “Brooklyn Navy Yard,” just a few blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge. Each Lily Nily piece is specialy crafted of 18k gold-plated brass, and all the enamel designs are hand painted. Color choices abound. There are options for just about every color that a little girl could like: if not pink, then there’s red, green, lavender, yellow, turquoise, orange, or honey as well as black and white and multi-colors too . . . to read more about Lily Nily click here


http://photos-b.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10898948_1542140326033625_504224831_n.jpg
For my review I chose the Hoop Earrings in Lavender from Lily Nily. These earrings are very nice & beautiful they met my eyes when I first saw them on their website and fell in love. These beautiful hoop earrings are crafted of high polish 18k gold plating. The earrings feature a marbleized lavender enamel and secure with saddleback clasps. They aren't to big nor to small they are the perfect size for me and they would be perfect for any size for your child/pre-teen. I love how the color is marbleized I guess that is what caught my eyes the most about these hoop earrings!

You can tell how small they are and are little hoop earrings. I know you can barely see them on me but if you zoom in on the picture I'm sure you can see perfectly (:


Lily Nily has a lot other jewelry other than earrings they have rings and bangles you can check more out on their website,


Be sure to like Lily Nily on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment