Monday, January 12, 2015

Nazqiz Qancha Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Qancha is made with a corn grown in the Peruvian Andes that Incas cultivated centuries ago. Qancha is simply air-toasted corn lightly coated with avocado oil.

I received three flavors of Qancha to review. I've never heard of this brand before but I do know how good corn snacks taste and they are very delicious. The three flavors that Qancha has are Original (lightly salted), Picante (latin spice) & Chimichurri (garlic herb mix). Qancha is an all natural, gluten-free corn snack and they are air toasted. They are never baked or fried which is really good on my end because fried anything makes my stomach ache sometimes it depends really but I try to stay away from anything fried. They have a light crunch when you snack on them and a very unique flavor. They are high in fiber just what I need in my every day snack I love fiber foods. Also no preservatives or trans-fat.

Air-toasted Peruvian Corn Snacks could be nice and cheery with a draft beer great for a football game (:

You can now purchase Qancha in there three flavors on Amazon.com

View FAQ's on their website below
http://www.nazqiz.com/

Be sure to like Nazqiz on Facebook & Twitter

1 comment: