Monday, January 26, 2015

Purex Powershot Detergent Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

I'm excited to share with you a new product called Purex Power Shot I am a Purex Insider and I was selected to do a campaign promotion of their detergent. I received a box of NewPurex PowerShot detergent for my laundry and it is a step ahead of me because I don't have to worry about measuring my laundry detergent anymore its the only bottle that automatically dispenses the right amount of super concentrated formula with 50% more stain fighting power in every drop (:

Like any other laundry detergent you simply have to measure everything simply I don't usually measure because I just don't take the time out to do so I just simply put it in and stop when I think it's enough, but now I don't have to do that because I was given the opportunity to review this fabulous PurexPowerShot and I couldn't be more happier.

I usually buy Purex Detergent so I am never disappointed with their product. This just makes it more helpful for me the measuring it out itself which is pretty awesome.

Enter the sweepstakes & sign-up to receive a $1 off coupon


Don't forget to like Purex on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment