Friday, January 16, 2015

Rosebud Perfume Company Review

 Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Rosebud has been in my family for over 100 years and has continued to be a huge success in the United States and internationally. We offer a wide variety of salves that not only are THE best for chapped lips, but also aid in the relief of dry skin, blemishes, diaper rash, and burns . . . to read more about Rosebud Perfume click here


 I received two lip balms from Rosebud Perfume Company I got the Smith’s Rose and Mandarin Tube & Smith’s Menthol and Eucalyptus Tube to review. I love trying different brands of lip balms/chap stick, etc. I love them and I think I actually collect a few I like to test different ones especially the ones that smell really good or don't have a scent at all. I really became to really love Rosebuds the best. My lips feel extra smooth after each use and I love that because sometimes lip balms will either be sticky afterwards or just wears off I feel like these tubs actually stay on until you feel the need to put more on. I love that feeling it's hard to describe but I think you get my drift.

I ended up trying the Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus one first because my lips were a little chapped at the time and I thought the menthol would help a lot. I also love that it's a cooling and soothing lip balm.

I love how it gives off a shiny texture I love it and I love how smooth is goes on and right off the start feeling the cooling sensation.

I love my lip balm and take this every where I go! It feels so amazing on my lips! I love the smell too (:

Check out some other amazing products from Rosebud Perfume Company


Be sure to like Rosebud Perfume Company on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment