Friday, January 16, 2015

Stewart Pet Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!
 
 
#
Stewart® brand of food products have a proud 40 year tradition of providing USA produced, nutritionally superior food and treats.  We are committed to providing; wholesome, all natural, human grade ingredients manufactured in ways that maintain the natural uniqueness and integrity of what nature provides . . . to read more about Stewart click here


I received two products of Stewart® brand products. I got The Original Freeze Dried Training Treats in Chicken Liver & Pork Liver. These treats are all natural. There is only 1 ingredient too which is pretty cool.

                                        

Pro-Treat maintains the aroma, full-flavor and nutritional value of 100% raw Pork Liver. Fresh, conveniently freeze dried and diced into Reward Size Treats. These treats are an excellent obedience and training tool. Rich in protein and preservative free. Don't moisten treats. Small pieces may be sprinkled on food for an extra flavor & nutrition. I didn't try that method but will be sure to tell my pop-pop about that he usually fixes them up food so he can put some on top for the dogs.

                                            

At first Chipper to the (right) didn't want a treat or didn't even really eat any of them, but he sure did have fun licking the container LOL he is a very strange dog and a picky eater. Roxy to the (left) wanted to sniff the treats in the video below watch closely how I was trying to explain the treat she kind of just takes the treat it's so cute.

 
 In the video Sammy, Roxy & Chipper all both tried the samples Chipper didn't really like anything like I said above which is okay because I knew he wouldn't of ate them. Roxy loved the Chicken Liver & Sammy well she loved everything as usual she rocks!

 
Find more information on their website at http://stewartpet.com/

Be sure to like Stewart Pet on Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment