Monday, January 12, 2015

The Kitchen Safe Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Kitchen safe is the world's first time-lock device designed to help you control your impulses. From that extra piece of candy that always finds its way to your sweet tooth, to staying a round of video games when you should be working, simply follow these three steps to put a time-out on your fault temptations. Once locked, the Kitchen Safe won't open until the timer reaches zero. Seriously. There are no overrides.

I was showing this to my step dad and my grand-pop had said why didn't you think of that to my step dad which was hilarious because why couldn't we think of something like this its a totally awesome idea. Anyways... I had gotten a The Kitchen Safe to review on my blog. I was beyond ecstatic because something like this is really really cool, and not only it can be used for foods. I used this for my sons 3D DS game to discipline him a little because he is on the edge of whining all the time or crying just a typical 7 year old boy, so I think this is the perfect solution for his time out needs which I can even store his controller in it as well. 

 When you take everything out of the box this is what it all looks like I did end up opening the door battery by sliding it upwards on the top of the Kitchen Safe box which is really easy and did I mention this comes with 2 AA batteries most products don't include it which is a greater plus (:

 When you put the AA batteries in it should than look like this the screen is on and ready to use!!

Well see you have it I have to wait 1 hour and 10 minutes to have the 3D DS back. It's pretty awesome my sisters need these for their candy.

Others may use for dieting if the person is dieting and they want to store some Muffins or Danishes in their Kitchen Safe that is a smart way to go because everyone does tend to buy some sweets here and there and well you just can't splurge or maybe you can just have one, but others you may just have to lock up and be sad for a day or two lol.

Take a look at my YouTube video above & tell me what you think (:

Must remember the container part can be cleaned with soap and warm water but the lid itself should be cleaned with a damp cloth or paper towel don't want to ruin it or get it completely wet because it'll stop working don't want that to happen!


Be sure to like The Kitchen Safe on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment