Sunday, July 5, 2015

BloemBox Review



Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Colorful, cheerful, witty and elegant are hallmarks of BloemBox.  Every year, we design new products that continue to distinguish our unique gift line. Each BloemBox is adorned with handcrafted silk flowers made to look like real garden flowers and tied with a lustrous satin ribbon and gift tag . . . . to read more about BloemBox click here


I was sent two products from BloemBox they sent me the Organic Fragrant Apricot Garden Rose & Lavender Sachet & Pollinators Maltese Cross. I saw a few collections that caught my eye on their website. I love sachets that smell so good and I can stuff in my drawer for a nice refreshing smell or by the window like I did put my sachet at the breeze and than I could smell the lavender.

                                 

It looked nice near my window with the sun shining down. I love how it came in a box as well with a ribbon and a flower on top very nice and pretty. Each box contains a sheer organza pouch filled with organic lavender florets and rose petals.

This box I received came with a 15' of biodegradable, plantable tissue paper seed ribbon that grows into the flower on top of each box and planting instructions. I have a few pictures of the process of these and my step dad and uncle weren't to positive about the products maybe because they are taking forever to grow and look like weeds so far. Take a look below:


A video of them planting the seeds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the seeds looked like in 2 weeks and I just took this last photo this past weekend.

A bit different from the last above picture I took this picture was taken last Sunday/Monday. I will keep updating as much as I can until we get some flowers. My step dad isn't to happy about the process which I don't think they should take a month to grow just our opinion.


Check out their website to view other different flowers and such,
http://www.bloembox.com/


1 comment:

  1. I had to look these up. I, too, love sachets for my drawers. They are pretty and make everything smell great!

    ReplyDelete