Monday, July 13, 2015

FotoJet Collage Maker Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



FotoJet is a free online collage maker where you can create beautiful photo collages, posters, cards and more in minutes! It’s developed by PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd, a dedicated graphics software developer founded in 2006 . . . to read more about FotoJet click here



 First when you go to FotoJet.com you'll want to browse to see which Template you'd like to choose from their are 320+ delicate templates for collages, posters and photo cards to choose from. Choose the one you like best to start your design.
 

 I went straight to the Facebook Cover because I always wanted to make my very own Facebook cover and it's always so hard because I never know the right dimensions and all that numbered stuff, so I was extremely happy about that on FotoJet it made my life so much easier with uploading pictures and it has an auto fill if you don't feel like looking through all your pictures but I like to create my own so I selected my pictures for my Facebook Fan page and this is the outcome that I made and added a little text in as well. I love it so much!



Some selected templates I saw for a Photo Card some already made and you can add in what you want or leave as is strictly up to you. You can add pictures from your desktop or from Facebook directly. You are free to adjust your photos however you want.



I chose a cool template of the map and just filled in some photos of our cruise we took last year. I thought this was a pretty neat idea. I can't tell you how much I love this website and it's free which is spectacular.



They have some cool 3D templates that are really neat you should try and see for yourself what you may want to use your photos with and use the many templates they have. They even have wedding invitations you can actually make your own and just send out as an email which I thought was neat as well. I am so glad I was introduced to FotoJet and I can make all kinds of templates and collages my way and not have no worry how much money I'll spend because it's a free website. Thanks FotoJet for the wonderful website you have. 

Some other templates I made below:


The only negative thing about this website is when you click the X to exit your pictures aren't saved so you have to re upload them that is why it's always good to use the Facebook direct for your pictures so you don't always have to upload your pictures, or if the ones you really really love to use just upload them so it's not a hassle going back and forth if you get my drift.


The best feature for me is the Facebook Cover Template!

Head over to FotoJet to see all the great templates they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like FotoJet on Facebook, follow them on Google+ and Pinterest for all the latest news.




No comments:

Post a Comment