Saturday, July 25, 2015

GoMacro Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



GoMacro believes in feeling good about what we eat- how it tastes, how it’s made, and how it sustains the environment. Family owned and based in a small rural community, our wholesome food maintains goodness on all levels. Small in size but big on impact, we are a big picture company.



I was sent a Variety pack of GoMacro to review on my blog. I love trying out different healthy snacks and I love for my family to try them as well although my son doesn't like to try different things I get me and my husband get to try these great healthy snacks bars. I got 2 of each different flavors. The flavors I received were the following:

Peanut Butter
Almond Butter + Carob
Apples + Walnuts
Cherries + Berries
Cashew Butter
Banana + Almond Butter
Sesame Butter + Dates
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
Sunflower Butter + Chocolate


Me and my husband both tried the Almond Butter + Carob. We are big fans of Almond Butter and I have heard of Carob chocolate before so I know the taste it's bitter and it has a sweetness to it but it is different from regular chocolate indeed. My thought towards this bar was okay I had some others that I was more interested in trying, but my husband will try anything and everything so he enjoyed this a lot.

I tried the banana + almond butter and this was really delicious I could taste the banana in the protein bar and I love the texture it's really chewy which I love. These are great snacks to have on the go if you skipped breakfast or are running late. I brought some of these on my convention trip last weekend.

My husband loves walnuts and apples I'm surprised I didn't like this one so much I guess the walnuts got me, but I tried a bite. My favorite which I didn't get a picture of is the Cashew Butter & Sunflower Butter + Chocolate, but I'd have to say I loved the Cashew Butter the best!

My husband eating some delicious GoMacro bars. These are the best and they are nice and light with some good flavors and fixings inside. I would prefer these as a late night snack when you are craving something else just make sure you have these near your nightstand like we do (:



Buy It: Head over to GoMacro to see all the selection of products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like GoMacro on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.


1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our signals today & gain up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete