Friday, July 24, 2015

Helen Ficalora Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Helen Ficalora creates signature designs that inspire beauty, love and peace.


I think Helen Ficalora has some pretty nice charms on their website. I was sent a Sterling Silver Mom Disk charm on a Sterling Silver 18" Fine Chain to review on my blog. First I want to say how beautifully wrapped it comes in and in a little pink box which is my favorite color. It's so nice and elegant the way it is assembled for you.

A beautiful gold ribbon tied around the box.

When I opened up the box it was inside another box that had a snap on button which was very nice because something you can store your necklace in and keep it in a safe place.

The "Mom" Disk Charm is approximately 15.5mm X 14mm. Stamped disk charms are available in 14k yellow gold, white gold, pink gold or sterling silver. Our signature "Mom" charm is the perfect gift for any occasion including birthdays, anniversaries, and bridal parties.


My Thoughts:  I thought the necklace was really nice and simple and I liked how it was silver because I tend to fall in love with gold now a days so I was happy to have gotten sterling silver "mom" necklace. Although the chain was so small for me that is the only negative thing about it. Other than that I love the charm it fits my description well.

Me wearing my Sterling Silver Mom disk charm. I need to find 
a bigger chain to wear it with.


Buy It: Head over to Helen Ficalora to see all the selection of products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Helen Ficalora on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment