Sunday, July 5, 2015

INSTACANDI Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



The INSTACANDI ranges from old-time favorites like Mary Janes and Tootsie Rolls to Snickers, Milky Ways or Jolly Ranchers.  We stock 100's of different INSTACANDIS! Also add a stuffed Emoji or a Kandi Bracelet.


I got to review a company called INSTACANDI which is from old time favorite "candy" which is outstanding because I love back in the day candy from what I remember eating back in like 2000 it has changed so much since than. My all time favorite candy are "dots" I know some of you may know what I am talking about they come on a sheet of white paper and they are different color dots like blue, red, yellow & orange or green and they are so sweet and delicious!

 My son Nicholas his birthday was coming up soon in March so I wanted to surprise him with a little treat and I chose the Birthday Bits from the category and it is nicely wrapped up in a nice clear package, accented with themed confetti also the bag itself that came with it had some confetti as well it was so nice and warm welcoming.


 The package I received included an assortment of the following candies:
*Twix
*Starburst
*Twizzlers
*Hard Candy Fruit Slices
*Cow Tails
*Jolly Ranchers
*Three Musketeers
*Hopjes Coffee Candy
*Herhsey Kisses
*SweeTarts Rolls
*Sour Punch Twists
*Mary Janes
*Old Fashion Honey Combed Peanut Candies
*Dum Dum Lollipops
*Tootsie Rolls


 My son had a splendid time eating a few sweet treats!

Order yours now and make someone else feel just
 as happy as it made my son feel (: 



Stay in touch with INSTACANDI on


1 comment:

  1. My daughter and son would have a lovely time with these sweets. I always look forward to being introduced to new brands. I had never heard of Instacandi before. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete