Monday, July 20, 2015

July Send Me Gluten Free Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Send Me Gluten Free
The Gluten Free Media Group is the leading U.S. marketing and event company dedicated to promoting the gluten free lifestyle. Whether your brand is large or small, we help move your product off the store shelf and into the hands of the consumer.




I was sent a Subscription Box from Send Me Gluten Free for the month of July. I love getting subscription boxes because you never know what your going to get it's like a surprise. Although sometimes on their website they give you the details what you may get in your month to month box. My July box came with great products. Full size Chocolate cake mix and Pizza crust mix which I can't wait to make. Most of the other stuff I gave to my husband cause he likes to try different things as well and the chocolate hello beautiful. looked like something he would like.


 We both tried the peanut butter dark chocolate & sea salt bar. I thought  it was okay I am not used to eating dark chocolate, but my husband enjoyed it a lot more than I did. A lot of the other stuff I gave to my husband. I would like to try something better then protein bars or peanut butter some things that I have already tried before. I was something exciting and newer!


Buy It: Head over to Send Me Gluten Free to see all the great other subscription  boxes they have to offer each month.

Connect: Be sure to like Send Me Gluten Free on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Google+, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment