Friday, July 24, 2015

Livionex Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!
 


Livionex Inc. was founded in 2009 by Stanford and Berkeley alums with the goal of enhancing the quality and longevity of human life. The company is focused on addressing the role of metal ions in aging and diseases of the human body.
 
Livionex Dental Gel 50 g / 1.7 oz. Tube
I received a small tube of Livionex to review on my blog. Using the best dental toothpaste is a bucket on my list because not only do I want to improve the way my teeth are but to see if it really makes a difference to which toothpaste you really use. This product helps plaque control and if you don't go to the dentist regularly like you should you can build up plaque and it's not good for your teeth or your heart. I like this product because Livionex Dental Gel cleans teeth without the harsh abrasives and foaming agents used by other toothpastes. They have a special formula that eliminates plaque. You will feel more healthier with your teeth and have a clean smile. 

For $20 a tube for Livionex is quite a lot of money but if it gets the job done and you like it then why not splurge and spend that extra 13 dollars on this product. When using this product make sure you wet your toothbrush before applying the gel on. As you want to put it directly in your mouth. It will dissolve if you wet the brush with the gel on top so try not to do it that way. I learned my lesson the hard way without reading directions. While your brushing, you might notice the absence of foam in your mouth and that is normal because there is no soap in the Livionex Dental Gel. Brush normally as you would and rinse normal as you would after brushing.


Buy It: Head over to Livionex now to purchase.

Connect: Be sure to like Livionex on Facebook, follow them on Twitter for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment