Friday, July 24, 2015

Mint X Trash Bags Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!
After years of research and testing, Mr. Dussich and his three sons developed a sustainable, low-cost solution – a trash bag that repels rats and rodents, but remains perfectly safe for human handling. The Mint-X trash bag eliminates the human food source option thus forcing rats and rodents to find alternate food sources . . . to read more about Mint X click here


I was sent out 2 boxes of their Mint X: Rodent Repellent Trash Bags to review on my blog. These keep outdoor rodents away by the repellent fresh mint scent. Although I think it's kinda hard to believe that this would keep rodents away especially when you are camping. I've heard a few comments on Amazon about the Mint X and it says that someone had to triple the bag so the raccoons stay away from ripping opening the bag now these products are cheap so I don't think that is necessary to triple the bag.

I simply used them for regular trash bags in the house it keeps little ants away that can't really do any harm to the bag, but it's a start. I love the scent too it smells so good. Another tip for people who use these bags not much as I do. Is  when you are about ready to throw the bag outside do it last minute so they Mint smell lasts longer than when you would normally bring it outside so maybe the rodents will stay away as the smell is still there.



These would have been good for our family when we used to live in an apartment complex there were skunks all over the place at night and we usually left trash bags outside outback patio and the little rodents would get into it so we had a big mess to clean up, so these trash bags would be better for people who live in Residential apartment buildings in my opinion.



Buy It: Head over to Mint X Trash Bags now.

Connect: Be sure to like Mint X Trash Bags on Facebook for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment