Friday, July 24, 2015

Mission Belt Co. Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Mission Belt Co

A few years ago, a great friend of ours in Panama named Luis Melendez was working a very strenuous job on the docks and not getting ahead. On top of that, he hurt himself and the company he was working for gave him his walking papers. We brainstormed with him for a couple weeks about what kind of business he would want to start . . . to read more about Mission Belt Co. click here


I was sent a Vader Black Mission Belt to review on my blog. My step dad is always telling me to get him a belt that fits just right on him well I found this company and gave it a try. I wish I were into belts as much as guys were, but I am not, so I really like their belts because they are customized to your liking and if it's to big you can fix it and to small vise versa.


Here is my step dad Joe wearing his new black mission belt which is also leather; he said that he really likes it and he likes how he can customize it to how he likes it to fit him not to big or not to tight for him. He said these belts need to sell more in store than online, but you think it would be beneficial to them because "men" hate shopping. haha! He also said that there is no holes which he needs to get used to he is usually wearing belts that have holes, but the ones without them are even better because they won't fade or stretch out and your belt won't last very long. Leather doesn't crack so you have a belt that will last forever. Also by step dad had lost about 5 pounds and with the Mission Belt you won't need to worry if you gain or lose a few pounds because it adjust with you for the most comfortable fit.

Unsure of how Mission Belt works here is a little map of it below:

If you can't quite see it on here just right click and open in new tab you'll be able to see it much bigger.




Buy It: Head over to Mission Belt Co. to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Mission Belt Co. on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment