Thursday, July 23, 2015

MyShower Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


my_shower
Introducing MyShower, the smart and stylish bath and shower organizer to replace your dated and frustrating shower caddy. #myshowerfits



I was sent a few products to review from My Shower. Although I do not have a house just yet we are actually living with my Grand-Pop for now until the end of the year, so with that being said. I was really happy that I got all these products because let's face it it's not the same as it once was in our generation I know we never had these sorts of neat products for our shower. They all started coming out not to long ago. Now they sell a wide selection across the whole United States because I see them in almost every store especially Burlington Coat Factory.


 They have 7 different products from My Shower I received almost all of them besides 1 which is MySmile.


 Here are a list of the ones I received:

 
They are all very unique and I love the ones I received and I cannot wait to hang them up in my new bathtub when we purchase a home, but I don't think I will over crowd myself with them because it will be to much, so the ones I do like and would be beneficial to me is MyHeadstand - because it can hold my scrub soaps because they hold products more of an oval shape bottle top. MyHolder - because these are good for shampoo and condition bottles that have a flat surface and ones that have funky lids of course. MyHook - because I need to have my sponge on a holder I hate how it always falls on the ground of the tub where it can get dirty so I am glad I got this product all my worries have been lifted away LOL. MyShave - because I always try and keep my shavers away from kids and when you have an 8 year old asking what everything is it needs to be kept high in a safe place for hazard reasons. I wish they came in colored ones I would think that would look really cool because I would get pink "just a suggestion"!




Buy It: Head over to MyShower to see all the selection of products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like MyShower on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and YouTube, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment