Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sally Hansen VoxBox Review


Disclosure: "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes".


Sally Hansen is not only the number one brand in nail color, but they are also the number one in nail treatment and the number one in wax hair removal. They are innovators in everything beauty; from body care to quality beauty tools. And they have the legacy to prove it . . . to read more about Sally Hansen click here



I received a sample size of Sally Hansen Water Resistant Airbrush Legs to review on my blog. I am a Influenster member and I was one of the many selected for the Sally Hansen VoxBox. I am extremely happy because I love being tan and I try to avoid the tanning beds as much as possible. I remember going to the spray tan once and I didn't like it. I don't think it fully covers your body unless you do it yourself, so I love t try out all these products to see which one benefits me. I like Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs because it doesn't have an awful smell nor does it leave your hands orange and stained.



  • Stays fresh and natural looking all day
  • Covers freckles, veins and imperfections
  • Water and transfer resistant
  • Helps stimulate microcirculation for healthier and firmer looking legs and feet

I used the airbrush legs on my arm I thought it would be better for me to see the difference in the color more than my legs. Plus I like to be tan on my arms so that is another reason why I used it there instead of my legs. After I get a shower tonight I am going to apply all over my legs and arms and face. I can't wait to use the coupon because I want to the lotion make-up and try that. I also want to get another big bottle of Airbrush Legs. I have the "light" leg make-up which I like more because I don't want to go to dark I'll look like an oompa loompa LOL. Also a big plus to the feeling afterwards when I use this product it leaves my skin feeling great. My new favorite product thanks to Influenster for selecting me to review this great product. Thanks Sally Hansen!



Buy It: Head over to Sally Hansen to see all the selection of products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Sally Hansen on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.


1 comment:

  1. I have Keratosis Pilaris so I'm pretty sure this would make my legs look terrible. It looks great on you though! Great review!

    ReplyDelete