Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sivana Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



With eastern philosophy rooted in the core of Sivana, we aim to bring you comfort in your journey discovering the ancient practice of yoga and your movement towards sustainable living . . . to read more about Sivana click here


I was sent a $50 Gift Card to purchase anything on Sivana Website for a review on my blog. I ended up choosing Eco-Heather Pants in Heather Gray & Vintage Wash Om Tee in Denim.

I got the pants for my sister because she has been asking for nice pants to fit her for lounging around the house especially when fall comes, so she picked out the gray which looks really nice on her and it fits her perfectly. The length is perfect and was told they were very comfortable and soft.


The shirt I chose for my step dad. If some of you knew him he is big with shirts he loves them and must have about 100 of them, LOL. No lie! I decided to get him the denim color because he likes that color a lot a blue color and it looks good on him. It's a perfect fit for him which I am very happy about and the upper left chest features the Om symbol, the cosmic Aum, which represents the universal vibration permeating all of creation.


Buy It: Head over to Sivana to see all the selection of products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Sivana on Facebook, follow them on Twitter , and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment