Monday, July 13, 2015

SlimQuick Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


SlimQuick Pure offers a variety of products such as protein powders, drink mix, capsules and gummies. SlimQuick does not only create weight loss products but it also supports the weight loss community. The company has a SlimQuick community where one can have access to a variety of meal plans, support from the SlimQuick coach and learn helpful tips for weight loss. Users can also ask questions about the products in the community. In addition, SlimQuick offers it's customers a chance to sign up for the 25 pound challenge! The 25 pound challenge allows customers a chance to receive full emotional support throughout their weight loss journey. It provides users with weekly motivation tips, healthy recipes and exercise advice! 

I was sent a free sample box of SlimQuick Pure from Brandbacker to review on my blog. I wanted to try this to help me loose some weight. I've just started using these for 3 days now and although I can't see a result just yet it has made me more energetic. First you want to get a glass of water preferably cold I added some ice cubes with mine. I like mine extra cold.

Take one packet of your SlimQuick extra strength drink mix and pour it into your glass. I always have watered down my juice so I had to add extra water in mine if I think something is to sweet for me I always end up adding more water in my glass or a big jug water bottle. You want to make it to your liking so taste a sip here and there and see if it's right for you.

I started pouring my packet in by the way my flavor was Mixed Berries. As soon as I opened the packet I could smell it; it smelled so delicious and as I poured it into the glass I started stirring until all the mixture powder was mixed through. You don't want any lumps of powder because that wouldn't taste so good.

Drink and Enjoy. I automatically needed more water with mine it was way to sweet for me. I added a lot more water and just ended up putting it into a water bottle I had laying around. I always have to use a straw to drink anything even water. I have a water bottle that I use often and it has a built in straw so it's easy for me to drink. What I like best about this SlimQuick is that you can loose 3x the weight while exercising and dieting of course. I also love the taste by the way it was really tasty and good. Some other benefits I love are the following:

* Increases Metabolism
* Reduces Appetite
* Boosts Energy
* Supports Hormones
* Reduces Stress
* Reduces Excess Water

I like that it boosts energy because some days I am lazy and just wanna be in bed most of the day which isn't so healthy for me. I love how it contains natural ingredients as well like antioxidants, calcium, vitamin D and BioPure green tea.

I love SlimQuick Pure so far already I will continue to use it for morning and lunch time and they added a coupon in with the box for Men I want to purchase a box for my husband who also wants to loose weight. I can't wait for him to try it out!

Buy It: Head over to My Slim Quick to see all the great selection of products they offer. Also you can purchase SlimQuick at your local Wal-Mart or at Amazon.com

CLICK HERE for a $5 Coupon off for SlimQuick


Connect: Be sure to like My Slim Quick on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment