Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Timi & Leslie Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

timi & leslie’s designs are inspired by the philosophy that being a parent does not mean sacrificing style to gain function. With timi & leslie bags parents get the best of both worlds. They can look chic and stay organized . . . to read more about timi & leslie click here


Thanks to Timi & Leslie for providing me with a product to review on my blog. I was sent the Marie Antoinette 7-Piece Diaper Bag Set - Sapphire. I absolutely love the color and material of this bag it is very stylish. Not many diaper bags look like the ones I've seen on their website. They have so many other great stylish bags on their website I fell in love with quite a few that look just like handbags to me. I got this one for my friend who has 2 kids so I know how that is it could be very challenging at times and they are both small and not to far apart, so this is very useful and helpful for her to put things in and take with her when she leaves the house.

Everything that comes with the diaper bag!

I really love the Mom's essential part it comes with very cute and everything matches the bag you get which is really nice as well. You can store credit cards, money & your cell phone in this little pouch for yourself.

Nice and big roomy space for all your child's needs.



Buy It: Head over to Timi & Leslie to see all the great selection of products they offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Timi & Leslie on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment