Friday, August 21, 2015

Elaia Beauty Argan Oil Review



Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I received this lovely bottle of Elania Beauty Argan Oil. I don't know about some of you but I love Argan Oil it's the best stuff on this earth and it's good for your hair, skin & nails. I simply use it for my hair because I love the way it makes my hair feel soft, more beautiful and makes it shine and just makes my hair feel more a live and more of a texture to it.

I usually have Argan Oils with a pump, but this one was different with it's own squeezable suction lid. Argan oil is actually produced from the kernels of a argan tree that is a native to Southwestern Morocco. It's was used for centuries by Moroccan woman to protect, strengthen and moisturize their skin, hail, nail and feet which is pretty interested because you learn something everyday.
I wanted to use this product differently because I noticed I was using a bit to much of any Argan oil in my hair and it left my hair feeling very oily so I took some time off of that and used this product for my nails to help with my cuticles. Not that I think it actually did any justice for them my nails are short and I keep cutting them to avoid scratching or picking at my skin. I do put some on the bottom of my heals on my feet because I don't always agree with them and I hate how rough they are sometimes and it seems to be helping a little. I put some a dab on each night before I go to bed. Thanks to Tomoson.com for letting me get a chance to review this great product!


No comments:

Post a Comment