Friday, August 28, 2015

Fresh n' Lean Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Organic Meal Delivery Service | Healthy Diet | Fresh n' Lean

Fresh N Lean was created with the purpose of delivering a product that focuses on people’s overall health and well-being. It’s not meant to be a quick fix or a fad diet that comes and goes and does more damage in the end than when you started. We do not eliminate carbs or restrict and count calories, what we provide is healthy nutrition to keep you healthy and strong . . . to read more about Fresh n' Lean click here



I received some extraordinary different meals at my doorstep for a review. I've never heard of this company before and I wanted to try it out because me and my family love trying different foods to see what we like and dislike. My husband is always up for trying different foods as well he loves food. Me on the other hand I am a picky eater and so is my son which isn't so good sometimes because I won't eat onions or tomatoes in foods I will end up picking them out or not eating at all. Sometimes I won't notice and just eat if I am that hungry. Fresh n" Lean delivers Healthy Meals right at your doorstep which is amazing one less thing I have to worry about is cooking. I am not a cooking person I never know what to make, etc.

They have a Week's Plan Meal and I can't really remember all the things my husband ate that day or whatnot but I will try my best. The first meal that he had it was with Eggplant I know that because I know he was telling me he didn't really like this dish or the eggplant which was weird because he loves eggplant but this is the only dish he did not like so 1 out of 6 is pretty good.

The meal above was the only one I really liked like I said above I am a picky eater plus I like rice and I like to mix it with the meal like I did in the second picture above. I am not sure what this is called again either. I will have to write the company to be sure what each meal was so they can help me accordingly to the right ones we ate. In the meantime this dish was okay I wasn't a fan but it was good. Here is the meal plan weekly below:

(Right click to open in new tab to see a larger view)

One thing I love that they have on their website is Meal Plans (which I think is excellent)


Some of the meals my husband ate that he enjoyed very much. He said there were so much flavor and everything was very delicious.



Buy It: Head over to Fresh n' Lean to see all the other meal plans they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Fresh n' Lean on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Google+, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Concept to Help Dieters LOSE 23 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete