Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate (180ct) #lifefood Review




Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I received this product called Omega 3 Supreme from a company called The Life & Food which they were featured on Tomoson.com for which I applied for. All I ever hear about Omega-3 from either my husband or Dr. Oz I hear it's good for your heart, but I had to look up more information for me to really know what this is really all about. 


These are soft softgels I usually don't mind pills like these I just can't stand the horse pills that are so large I don't know how some people can take them honestly. An adult should take 2 with a meal. Never take anything on an empty stomach. The benefits taking the Omega-3 Supreme supporting your heart, brain, vision and hair health. Reducing inflammation and in arming the immune system against infection (which I didn't know about) I only knew about the heart. It's good to know other benefits while taking these.

My husband is satisfied with this bottle saves him from buying another pack for awhile now. On the other hand I am now taking 2 gummies of Omege-3 I prefer the gummies anyways. My husband also likes that there is no after taste of fish oil that was one of his major concerns when he tried these.


Buy It: Head over to Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment