Monday, August 31, 2015

PINCHme Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

I was asked to join PINCHme Blogger Network and I was very excited to hear that great news because that meant I would be getting a PINCHme Blogger Box every month full of great products to try out and share with my fellow audience/readers/fans. I will be talking about my subscription box I was received, also if you would like to know more about how PINCHme works, please visit their website at, www.pinchme.com
 
I love how colorful the PINCHme box is. I love the heart symbol with different icons in the heart as well as apart of the design they have. Very different and original, so who is ready to see what I got in my PINCHme box. I was so excited as well and so was my husband.
 
 
Can you guess my favorite product out of the entire box? Well I was pretty excited to receive the pampering of the "time of the month" products in there it couldn't have come at a better time because I was out of some panty liners and these were great because I needed some light ones, and that day for my mother in laws work party to Hershey I was going into the water whether I had my time of the month or not so those tampons came in use as well. There was some other beauty products for older people like my mom from the last picture and I gave her some of them to try she loves trying out different beauty products for old age.

I have to say I love being a part of their Blogger Network because who wouldn't want to try out some great yummy and cool products and free coupons. My husband loves Coffee so he has been trying to find the Iced Coffee at different stores no luck though I think I may have to search online to see where I can find some at. I still have a lot of goodies left and haven't tried the Pez soft chews which I will be eating tonight there is a reason I save some when I am in the mood for something to snack on at night!



Connect: Be sure to PINCHme on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment