Tuesday, August 25, 2015

SnoreDeter Review



Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I mainly got this for my husband because I cannot stand his snoring at night oh my goodness it's a mess something I will literally wake up from him snoring so loud or can't sleep for that matter when he is passed out snoring. He's never really used mouth guards or cheap nose clips. I think he does need to get tested for Sleep Apnea. 


This is my husband Ed wearing the SnoreDeter yesterday night. At first I was a bit skeptical because thinking to my self it's to good to be true that this product would actually work. I mean it's a soft, silicone and I didn't want to get my hopes up but I did anything, and withing about an hour he started to snore and I got some video, but it wasn't to heavy like he usually snores, but he still snored and I'm thinking to myself that this stops snoring completely. I was wrong.

I get Snore Deter will probably be more comfortable with someone else as everyone is different to a certain product, but it simply did not work well with my husband. I mean I think it helped somewhat just not a lot or what I was expecting the product to be. He still snored a bit loud with it on and than other times he snored lightly. Then he was itching his nose and he pulled it out and some scary unseen boogies were hanging out of his nose and I totally didn't like that scene.



What they are saying about Snore Deter??? Manufactured from soft, medical grade silicone, our Snore Deter use a super comfortable in-nose design to maximize dilation of the nasal passage for unimpeded airflow to comfortably and easily eliminate loud, deep snoring for perfect, uninterrupted sleep!

Each set comes with a smooth large and small pair, perfect for everyday use, and a higher grip large and small pair with treads, perfect for use to ease congestion when ill, without slipping. Suitable for use to relieve CPAP and sleep apnea, Snore Deter are provided with a convenient hard carrying case, ideal for traveling and easy reuse.



No comments:

Post a Comment