Friday, August 28, 2015

Starbox (August) Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Here I received my August Starbox Subscription for my review on my blog. I love getting make up and I love getting new surprises each month as well. Gives me more of a chance to see what other make up is in style of each month and what is hot and all that fun stuff a girl loves other than her other accessorize items. I received Gold Coast Eyeshadow, Just Say Yes Lip gloss & Brun Longwear Eye Pencil. Along with some nice gift cards for members like myself (: I love getting gift cards and looking at their websites and exploring more beautiful products and getting to purchase something that I like or love.

I absolutely love lip gloss and this was the perfect color and shimmery gloss that I loved a lot. Love how it just shimmers away on my lips and how shiny it looks. I am happy with this on the go lip gloss. I can fit it in my make up bag as well or in my pocket for that matter.

I love being subscribed to Starlooks not only because I get free make up but I get to share with all of you the amazing products we get with the subscription and gift cards and all the Perks. I am going to give you my Referral Url -

You won't be disappointed!!!
^ Click my Referral Link and sign up today ^


No comments:

Post a Comment