Monday, August 10, 2015

Starbox (July) Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

I am enjoying my monthly StarBox that I received. It is assembled very nicely and boxed up which I think looks elegant and nice. I love the silver ribbon and the tissue paper that says STARLOOKS all over.

 The STARBOX I received was the Custom Starbox  you can get to pick three perfect size Starlooks Cosmetics of my choice and three fashion/lifestyle gift cards of my choice. There Custom Starbox is only $12 a month which is a great deal! The above is what I chose Black Eyeliner, Rose Gold - Blush & Lip gloss in Mad Crush. My sister was asking for a eye liner so I figured with so many eyeliners I have might as well give her one of her own. I love the blush it's shimmery and perfect with my skin texture after I put on foundation and bronzer.

If you look closely it's a light shimmery blush which I love it's neutral and shimmery. I also love the lip gloss I chose as well my color it matches me which I love natural colors that are not so bright. 
          

I love the color it's a sample size and perfect for my purse when I need some lip gloss. I have always been a fan of lip gloss and now I am into red lipstick, but lip gloss will always be my #1 to go to makeup product!



If you like what you see and can afford a monthly Starlooks box for only $12 a month I recommend it. It gets delivered right to your door "every month". 
Each LOOKSBOOK "Includes": 

* Three, new, Perfect Size (usually about 3/4 of full-size)
STARLOOKS PRO cosmetic formulas & colors.

* A travel-size "book" in which all three items fit snugly!
Keeps your products clean, safe, and fits right in your purse - so you can
carry your LOOKSBOOK with you everywhere you go!

* Tips and tutorials on how to apply your monthly products
like a PRO, and how to get the most out of each item.

* In the future: endless possibilities - including accessories, tools, and more!

https://subscriptions.starlooks.com/?refer=REF5978

Buy It: Head over to STARLOOKS to see all the other monthly subscriptions they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like STARLOOKS on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment