Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Entenmann’s & Sara Lee Snacks Back-To-School Review


Disclosure: "I received these products complimentary for testing purposes".


It's that time of year again when back to school season is right around the corner and Sara Lee Snacks and Entenmann's Little Bites baked snacks are a great snack for your child for a afternoon snack for school or after school. I know my son was very excited to have gotten his own snacks in the mail for school. He thought that was really cool by the way.

My son started school on September 8th and I had to make him a lunch and a snack and the first thing he grabbed were the Brownie Chocolate Chip which were his favorite he said. I shared some of the Birthday Little Bites with my sisters and brother. I actually gave them a box to enjoy. I also got complimentary coupons to try some other great Little Bites, but I gave one to my mom to buy for her kids and some for mine as well.

Entenmann's & Sara Lee Snacks Back-To-School was very generous to send me a complimentary box for a review on my blog. Even though my son is only in 2nd grade he doesn't quite eat breakfast on the go or has to get up super early "for now" anyways...


Although the Entenmann’s Little Bites Muffins are available in a ton of flavors – crumb cakes, banana, pumpkin, chocolate chip, and apple cinnamon, just to name a few – they are a perfect grab and go snack especially if you are heading out for a sport event for the kids. My son does Football and has practice 3 days a week and I tell him to grab a snack just in case and these are the perfect go to for that.


The Party Cake was actually pretty good and very moist. They are really good.

My son liked these the best the Brownie Chocolate Chip, and I have to agree with him they were simply chocolaty and very good and these are made my Sara Lee.



No comments:

Post a Comment