Monday, September 21, 2015

Neoprene Water Bottle Holder Review #MEKwaterbottleholder




I received a Neoprene Water Bottle Holder to review. Usually when I go on walks I usually am holding a water bottle or sticking it in between my breast in my shirt so I don't have to hold anything LOL so when I saw this on Tomoson I was like I got to have this. It looks neat and cool and it would make my life so much easier.

It can carry a 1L or 1.5L water bottle. Be sure to look on the label of your water bottle to see if it fits and you should be set.

I would recommend using as a cross body like you do some of your handbags. I have a cross body handbag so it would probably do me good if I wore it like that because it seems secure around my body and not off of my shoulder, but that is just me. Do what makes you feel comfortable.


It's lightweight, sporty and it's the easiest way to carry your water when you are out at a festival or simply exercising and walking what I would mostly use it for. Other great ways to use this product if you enjoy Running, Biking, Hiking, etc and outdoor events mainly! The straps adjust to your length and height which is also a plus because I am a tall girl. I like that I can adjust the straps. I love this product so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment