Saturday, September 19, 2015

PINCHme Review


Disclosure: "I received these products complimentary from PINCHme Blogger Network for testing purposes".



I got another PINCHme box for my blog to review with you lovely fans of mine and readers of course (: When I get PINCHme I get overly excited because there is just so many great products that come with PINCHme subscription box and it's great to get full of surprises.
 
Look how wonderful and neat everything looks!
 
Okay, well I tried to get my dog Roxy to join in on the picture first she was sitting perfectly then she laid down. She isn't exactly a baby so it's hard getting your pets to actually sit and stay hahah. With that being said this month of September - October I exclusively got not just for myself, but for my fury animals as well they sent me some assortment of pet products which is awesome! Of course I love getting spoiled just as much, but my fury animals need some loving as well and need to be treated good too.

I got a few dog products which I am happy about with food and treats as well as some cat treats for my 2 cats Charlie & Hazel.

My box included the following great products:
* Cesar Home Delights
* Water Block Plus Clear Band-Aids
* Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash
* Kraft Seasoned Grated Parmesan Cheese
* No 7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum
* Goddess Garden Natural Sunscreen
* Shea Moisture Baby Wash, Shampoo & Lotion
* Lysol Click Gel Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner
* Nutro Perfect Portions
* Luzianne Pour-N-Stir Sweet Tea
* SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash
& Shampoo and Lotion Packette
*
* Berocca

I must having some picky dog eaters my dog Roxy didn't eat this but my grand-pops dog Sammy loved it so we have a really picky eater dog it seems in my family.

Sammy actually ate the entire package she actually picked the container up with her teeth and went in the living room. I was laughing hysterically never saw her do something like that before hehe.

This is actually my favorite product in the PINCHme box that I received the Olay body wash it smells amazing and I love the smell I just wanted to eat it. I actually thought it was a lotion at first I lift the lid opened to smell it and some of it got on my nose and I was in heaven.

These are really good for dogs they help with their teeth now the only dog that liked them was Sammy & Tinkerbell.


Here is Tinkerbell & Sammy with there DentaStix they she really loves and just played with it for a little bit. I am sure my moms dog Chipper will find it and try to chew it as well they will both fight over it but no problem.

I was actually in the car when I had gotten my PINCHme box and my Uncle Lenny saw this and he is like oh yum we can use that for spaghetti lol. I know that Lenny I also use grated parmesan on spaghetti squash with garlic it's so good. Did I mention how cute the bottle was. I love little petite bottles I think they are so adorable.

Cleansing bar for night time. I don't really bother with cleansing stuff for my face but I will give this one a try soon. I am still debating usually I break out a lot so we shall see.

Cat treats I received. I actually thought they were dog treats at first haha. 

Some things I gave to my mom for the piggy we have Hanna she could use the lotions and shampoo packets and lotions as well. Also my mom wanted to try the Berocca.

Different types of flavors from Cesar Home Products. I know my grand-pop he buys these a lot for his dog Sammy, but I wanted to try them for my dog Tinkerbell or Roxy, but she is a hard eater and very picky so we shall see. Maybe I can mix it up with some dry food as well as the wet. Well that is all the wonderful things I got from PINCHme box (: Super happy & excited with all the delicious goodies for my dogs and myself. I get to share which makes me happy so other people can enjoy as well.

If you'd like to join and become a PINCHme Blogger Network use my URL to sign up...
URL - pmgi.go.2cloud.org/SH3T



2 comments:

  1. I will have to look this up. I would love to receive a box full of goodies. What a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do decide please use my URL to sign up (:
      URL - pmgi.go.2cloud.org/SH3T

      Delete