Sunday, September 6, 2015

Starlooks LooksBook - August 2015 Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I am thrilled to be sharing with you another subscription from Starlooks! I wasn't aware that I was going to receive their new launched Lookbooks Membership which is very fabulous by the way. This membership includes three "perfect size" cosmetics, but they are also chosen around a theme to create a trendy look and it's all for just $12 and free shipping! You can't resist that can you?

The theme this month was Resort and my box is great with beautiful colors especially the eye shadow. It reminds me of a beach scenery even though I live about an hour away from the beach. I thought the way they packaged my box was perfectly and nicely done.


This is the eye shadow I was telling you about it is so gorgeous and it's called Water Eye Shadow in Aqua. Reminds me of the Caribbean. It's a cream shadow stick and even though I only wear one type of eye shadow I am hesitate to try this color out to see what it looks like or at least try it out on my sisters. My lipstick isn't pictured because it was broke sadly and I couldn't take a picture without the half top falling off which I am really sad about because I loved the color.

 
Along with my Looksbook I also received three gift cards in an envelope. I got $15 to The Laboratory, $15 to Torrain and the last one I got $50 to Versa Swimwear. Maybe I can use them next year sometime for the swimwear or give to my mom so she can purchase something for herself when she goes on cruises. I am extremely satisfied with my LooksBook Membership. I love how I got all three beautiful cosmetics that go wonderful together. Starlooks always seem to have the best deals and it's great because you get free money to spend on gift cards with every monthly subscription (:


Be sure to check out everything Starlooks offers and follow them on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest news and promotions.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment