Wednesday, September 9, 2015

TripMate Portable Battery Pack Charger & Router Review & Contest


Disclosure: ** I received this product free for review purposes. My opinions are 100% honest and my own. **


The TripMate HT-TM05 is the only multi-use gadget you need when traveling or working that complements your active tech lifestyle. As a portable device, the small size hides three very different but powerful features. Whether you' re on-the-go and need to charge your phone, wanting to create a personal hotspot, or need to share files with the family, the TripMate HT-TM05 is perfect anytime anywhere. 


 I am really amazed at this TripMate Portable Battery Pack Charger & Router product that I got to review. I wish I had gotten this sooner because I was recently at a Convention in early July and this baby would of came in handy with connecting my smartphone to a wired network and I also love this Tripmate because I can charge my phone if it's running low and I really really need it for something or just to keep my battery long lasting.

 
 (right click to view image in a larger view)


Do view more other opinionated reviews, click here

 
 My fellow readers/fans I want to share with you a discount code that was provided to me for you to receive $10 off the TripMate Portable Battery Pact Charger & Router the dates it can be used is September 14th-28th, the dates of the contest: OWIUAESJ

ALSO . . .  HooToo is doing a Facebook Contest on their Facebook Fan Page below  



Buy It: Head over to HooToo to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like HooToo on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment