Monday, September 21, 2015

Zevia, Zero Calorie Soda Review



Zevia is a sweetened naturally and is a great tasting zero calorie soda with no artificial sweeteners and is available in 15 familiar, favorite flavors. I saw some in my local grocery store I saw flavors like RootBeer, Cream Soda which are really great sodas, but I don't really drink soda unless it's a special occasion, but I have a better reason to drink it more because Zevia is zero calories and they have smart ingredients.

I was sent two Zevia products for a review on my blog. I received Strawberry and Tonic Water which I wasn't a fan of but I actually never heard of Tonic Water nor have I tried it before so we have to at least try something once, right? Well I will have to try that with something else with a splash of something else look on their website and find a recipe somewhere that interest me. I got Strawberry and I am a fan of strawberry flavored so I was really anxious to try it.

 
I don't normally drink soda except for ginger ale when my stomach is upset. I thought the Zevia was okay I mean there is a after taste that I don't really like, but the strawberry flavored is something different and it smells and taste good.

 This product has a lot of benefits such as No Artificial Sweeteners, No Artificial Preservatives, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors1, No Caramel Color, No phosphoric Acid3, No Brominated Vegetable Oil, No Synthetic Caffeine, Certified Vegan, Certified Gluten Free, Zero or Very Low Sodium (it depends), Certified Kosher.

Some of the above stuff I never even heard of and most of it I do.


Check out my two Instagram Links for a video of my Zevia Review

Instagram Video/Pictures

Instagram Video

 Visit www.zevia.com/flavors to see all 15 and be inspired on our recipe pages to weave Zevia into your next creation! www.zevia.com/recipes

 

5 comments:

  1. We buy Zevia at our house on a weekly basis. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do awesome, what one is your favorite flavor?

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I've never had the strawberry flavored one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good. I would suggest trying it or wait to see if you win (:

      Delete
  3. This is a great soda. I still have a little problem with stevia, but I am getting more and more used to it.

    ReplyDelete