Sunday, October 4, 2015

3 Awesome Beauty Products Review


Disclosure: "I received these products complimentary for testing purposes".


I received three free products from BrandBacker to review on my blog. I was sent the Day-to-Night Eye Gel, Cellulite Defense Gel & Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream.

I never really believed in any products over the counter or offline purchases because I think that you honestly need to go to a Dermatologist for the right medicine and creams in my opinion. I mean some products may work for different people and some may not and in my case I didn't see any results in the Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream what I mainly used for some Scars on my body. The other two I had gave to my mom to try and she has been using the Day-to-Night Eye Gel which helps fight bags under your eyes, dark circles, puffiness & wrinkles. Now with her age I would recommend using it possibly it depends though some people don't care and will use and try the product out on the other hand it may not work and that's all there is to it. Body Merry has a lot of other products you can choose from on their website or if you'd like to check out as well.

- Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream to help diminish the appearance of scars and other mark.



No comments:

Post a Comment