Sunday, October 4, 2015

Attention Busy Moms: Get a Salon-Quality Manicure At-home with imPRESS Manicure Review


Disclosure: "I received these products complimentary for testing purposes".



imPRESS manicure has all the latest styles and trends for a complete nail transformation. 



Have you ever felt so busy that you didn't have enough time to go to the salon and get your nails done or a pedi done. Me either! I am sometimes busy with either my hectic life or my son who has Football Practice three days a week and games on the weekends. I feel so busy sometimes I don't even have me time like I used to with all my friends. Everything definitely changes when you get older that is for sure. I was approved for a brand called imPRESS Powered by BrandBacker to review on my blog. I received the following design above in the picture displayed for review.

My sister Abby wanted to try them on and she wanted to do the pink ones so I let her since I didn't really care and I am not so used to stick on nails so much usually with the glue. I am not to sure the stickers would quite stay on for the day if I were to wear them, but I will try and see when I use the other design soon for a special occasion.

 
My sister Abby posing with her new press-on manicure she did a really good job but I think she put a little bigger nail on her pinky instead of a smaller one but it still looks fashionable and pretty. I think these press-on manicures would actually be beneficial to younger adults and teens. 


These press-on nails are bold and have a ultra gel shine to them which makes them even more beautiful and real. They are also waterproof and can last 2x longer. They are very flexible and comfortable my sister said to. She liked them a lot. She doesn't get her nails done often so she thought the sticker ones were pretty neat. The perfect thing about these imPRESS is that you don't have to wait extra long for your nails to try and I hate waiting for my nails to try and afraid to mess them up when I walk out of the salon.



No comments:

Post a Comment