Sunday, October 4, 2015

Bio Seaweed Gel Review


Disclosure: "I received these products complimentary for testing purposes".



Bio Seaweed Gel

Healthy, natural nails without compromising the love of nail art and beauty . . . to read more about Bio Seaweed Gel click here


I received some products from Bio Seaweed Gel to review on my blog. I am a huge fan of nail polish and doing my nails during the summer time especially my toes and doing my sisters nails, etc. I asked for the following nail color polish in Sweet Tart and Highlight. I was also sent a No-Wipe Top Coat. I chose the two colors because I love pink and I thought the lime green would be awesome to use. I tried it on myself and my sister Danielle who you will be seeing a lot of pictures of in my review.

What the Sweet Tart color looked like. What do you think about the color? I love it. It's so pretty and so pink. My favorite color is Pink.



Painting my sister Danielle's nails in Sweet Tart. We actually did a mixture one nail pink the other lime green to get a look at what the both colors look like. I actually love the No-Wipe Top Gel Polish it comes in handy with nail polish it gives it a extreme shine finish with no sticky residue, and ideal for sunlight curing.

With Bio Seaweed Gel Nail Polish you don't need any lamps needed or if you have a UV light that is fine to use to but if your in a area of great sunlight your nails will dry just fine and you'll love the outcome. They have pretty amazing colors on their website you may want to check out besides the ones I reviewed. I wanted them all they were so adorable. Great gifts for the Holidays as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment