Sunday, October 4, 2015

Lola Jeans Review


Disclosure: "I received these products complimentary for testing purposes".



Lola Jeans is a fashion denim company in Montreal, specializing in innovative 4-way stretch denim and curve-hugging jeans that assure a flawless fit and unmatched comfort . . . to read more about Lola Jeans click here



I was able to choose a pair of Lola Jeans for my review since they didn't have my size cause I am a curvy woman I decided to let my mom choose a pair of jeans she is a size 10 long length. I cannot remember the exact pair I was sent, but these jeans are very comfortable and stylish. My mom really loved her pair of Lola Jeans they were the perfect fit for her and she said she didn't really have a better pair of jeans until now (:

Don't they look great on her? I think they look wonderful. My mom is a petite woman and has long legs. I love the side view picture above it really shows a lot of potential. Lola Jeans has quite a few varieties of Cut pants to choose from to fit your style and needs. I can't wait to get fit after my weight-loss surgery soon so I can fit into a pair of these amazing jeans.

My mother Christine, Chris for short rocking a pair of Lola Jeans!


Buy It: Head over to Lola Jeans to see all the other selection of products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Lola Jeans on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment