Sunday, October 4, 2015

Mary's Gone Crackers Review


Disclosure: "I received these products complimentary for testing purposes".

Home
 Mary's Gone Crackers has assembled a terrific team of people committed to getting our fabulous crackers, cookies and pretzels onto store shelves and into your kitchens! Please contact us with your comments or suggestions . . . to read more about Mary's Gone Crackers click here



I received two free complimentary coupons to purchase Mary's Gone Crackers products my local store only had these two products so me and my husband got each one to try. We picked out the Chocolate Chip cookies and N'Oatmeal Raisin without oats. My opinion I wish they had more products because I would have loved to try the other different Mary's Gone Crackers products besides the cookies. These cookies were both chewy textures, and my husband seemed to love his Oatmeal Raisin not me so much. I am not really a fan of raisins.


I tried a bite I did thing the texture was really good and I do like chewy cookies sometimes. It depends on the flavor the Chocolate Chip was okay I wasn't really a fan of it I guess my taste buds didn't agree with the cookie. I thought it had a gross after taste. I ended up giving to my girlfriend Heather she wants to try out all these healthy products I get. I probably would have preferred to try the Minis Graham Bites they looked really good. I would have a better experience with them for sure I know of it.

What I liked about their products was they are all organic, gluten free, non-gmo, whole grain, vegan & kosher! 


No comments:

Post a Comment