Sunday, October 4, 2015

NAAT Garlic Magic Collection Review


Disclosure: "I received these products complimentary for testing purposes".



Hair care products designed to cleanse, moisturize, and maintain based on the needs of your hair texture and daily styling routine . . . to read more about nuNAAT click here


I received the NAAT Garlic Magic Collection Line from nuNAAT to review on my blog. I know what you all are thinking a Garlic Line of hair care products what am I thinking haha. I was saying the same thing when I chose this product line. I wanted to try something different and what caught my attention the most about this product line was all the Benefits that came along with using these products. 

#1  Fights dandruff, excessive oiliness and hair loss
(I think everyone at some point has some dandruff I know I do only a few times thought not like all the time it comes and goes. Also my hair tends to get oily sometimes and I hate that feeling, no hair loss yet.)

#2 It restores hair to a strong, healthy and natural state
(I have naturally curly hair and all I want is my hair to be strong and healthy all the times.)

#3 Fresh, clean scent. No Garlic Smell!
(Which is excellent I didn't want my hair smelling like Garlic hahah. It's formulated with garlic extract.)

#4 Suitable for all hair types. Ideal for slow-to-grow and fragile hair.
(I don't think I have fragile hair, but some people may have different hair types so it's beneficial to everyone.)

After using Garlic Magic Collection. I couldn't really get a clear picture, but this is the best I could do while it was wet and I have a picture of me while my hair is dry. I thought the Shampoo & Conditioner was amazing. I tried to sample everything I believe I did use the Hair Mask instead of the conditioner when I use the Hair Mask I skip the conditioner and the Hair Mask is amazing. I love hair mask it seems to make my hair feel extra soft and fuller. 

I highly recommend to my fans/family to try out the Garlic Magic Collection you will not be disappointed. I love all their products that I received and plan to purchase more in the future.







BENEFITS

  • Restores hair to a strong, healthy and natural state
  • Formulated with garlic extract
  • Fresh, clean scent. No garlic smell!
  • Fights dandruff, excessive oiliness and hair loss
  • Suitable for all hair types. Ideal for slow-to-grow and fragile hair
- See more at: http://www.nunaat.com/products/naat-garlic-magic/?cat=331#sthash.7xeHbqKh.dpuf

BENEFITS

  • Restores hair to a strong, healthy and natural state
  • Formulated with garlic extract
  • Fresh, clean scent. No garlic smell!
  • Fights dandruff, excessive oiliness and hair loss
  • Suitable for all hair types. Ideal for slow-to-grow and fragile hair
- See more at: http://www.nunaat.com/products/naat-garlic-magic/?cat=331#sthash.7xeHbqKh.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment