Sunday, October 4, 2015

Starlooks September Looksbooks Review


Disclosure: "I received these products complimentary for testing purposes".

I received the Revival Starlooks Looksbooks September to review on my blog. My sister was asking about all this make up I get and I had to explain to her and she is a teenager and she wanted me to do this make up review on her so I will be showing you some pictures of my sister Abby.


I received a beautiful colored Eye Shadow Duo in Agave, Lipstick in Rawr & Mascara in Flora which is a blue color. When I told my sister Abby that the mascara was blue she kinda looked shocked and said "BLUE" lol which was funny to me that girl loves mascara and she wears black all the time.


Abby putting on her own mascara and I put a the duo eye shadow on but more of the purple look and some of the green on top. Which I think looks great with her red hair.


Abby said she liked the look I gave her and the mascara I let her keep the Revive Yourself Kit that I received from Starbox. I love getting different Starbox Kits in the mail it's a surprise and it's only $12 a month which you can't really beat that because in stores let a lone a lipstick cost about that much now a days and you get three full products in your kit. It's a win win situation!!!


I love being subscribed to Starlooks not only because I get free make up but I get to share with all of you the amazing products we get with the subscription and gift cards and all the Perks. I am going to give you my Referral Url -

You won't be disappointed!!!
^ Click my Referral Link and sign up today ^



No comments:

Post a Comment