Sunday, October 4, 2015

SunRidge Farms Review


Disclosure: "I received these products complimentary for testing purposes".


For 30 years, family owned SunRidge Farms™ has been producing high quality foods that reflect our commitment to a healthier lifestyle. This commitment extends to the environment, the supply chain, and our community . . . to read more about SunRidge Farms click here


 SunRidge Farms was very generous enough to send me some products that I wanted to review and try out which I was so excited about because I've only tried a few SunRidge Farms products in the past but not a lot, and I was able to choose my very own products and I ended up choosing the following:

Organic Goji Chocolate Banana Mix
Milk Chocolate Coconut Chews
Peanut Butter Power Chews
Thai Curry Cashews


 Every product that I got to review in the picture above are all great products from SunRidge Farms. They provide the healthiest products and I love that they produce foods without highly processed or refined ingredients. That means there is no hydrogenated oils, artificial colorings, and preservatives. It's healthy and that means I am happy to give my family the best products possible. Every variety is natural, flavorful and the taste is beyond delicious.

My favorite product out of the bunch was these delicious flavorful Thai Curry Cashews. I wanted more when I was half way done with the bag. I think I gave my husband a few so he could try but I saved that bag to myself. I need to order more of these because they were to good and delicious and they were the best. If you like Curry foods I highly recommend this product.



My family is a big Peanut Butter fan so I wanted to try these amazing Power Chews that were Peanut Butter squares a perfect snack on the go for sports events as well. I brought them to my son's Football practice and the other ones I got were for my husband the Almond Cranberry Power Chews he loved them a lot.

We had a quite a mixture of products we still are finishing up some still the Milk Chocolate Coconut Chews were good my husband loved them. I liked them a little bit my mom would have liked them she loves coconut. SunRidge Farms is great company and I suggest all my readers check them out and check where your nearest locations sell them.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment