Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Electric Lotus Review


 Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions remain my own.



Created by Chris Davis, a.k.a. DJ Panic, a.k.a. one of the founders of Mr. Good Vape and The Originals, Electric Lotus is a passion project in which he blended his mixology mastery with his musical background to create a flavor journey unlike that of any eliquids on the market today.  Electric Lotus is not just an ejuice line, but is a flavor design company focused on creating advanced, intelligent flavors for the vaping industry . . . to read more about Electric Lotus click here



I received five Electric Lotus E-Liquids the flavors I got were the following:

* Frequency - Lemon Danish, Churro & Cookie Pie Crust
* Remix - Belgium Waffle, Dutch Apple, Maple and Cream
* Vibration - Vanilla Custard, Butterscotch and Ameretto
* Decibel - Peanut Butter, Milk Chocolate, Cookie & ButterScotch
* Equalizer - Lemon, Creme Brulee, Cheesecake, Candied Coconut, Bostom
Cream and Banana Cream 


I have a friend who Vapes, so I gave all of my flavors to her since she would be able to connect with me on how she feels about them and give me some update as to what she likes and dislikes about the product. She had mentioned that Remix sounded so good and she loves apple and said had her name written all over it so I can't wait for her to give me an update on it she has been sick so she hasn't been able to vape.

Our friend Stephen wanted to try some as well because he vapes to so I guess she sent him a sample of one of the Decibel so waiting on his response how he likes it. If I did vape I would love to have tried the Decibel too because I love peanut butter and milk chocolate. Although I think it would taste a bit odd and different comping from a vape but who knows all flavors are different and unique in there own way. I've tried it once and the flavor was Pineapple it was really good.


 Buy It: Head over to Electric Lotus to see all the other products they have to offer.


1 comment:

  1. I never even her of vaping. If I were to do it I'd most definitely try the
    Lemon Danish, Churro & Cookie Pie Crust. SOUNDS SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete