Saturday, February 13, 2016

intelliARMOR Review


 Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions remain my own.


intelliARMOR

Each of our screen protectors is crafted from intelliGLASS™, our most advanced protection yet. intelliGLASS™ is crafted from hardened glass that offers better than steel scratch protection, an oil and smudge resistant outer coating, and advanced silicone adhesion that eliminates bubbles and permanent residue . . . to read more about intelliARMOR click here




I picked out the intelliGLASS PRO - Apple iPhone 6/6S PLUS White Screen Protector for my review on my blog. I actually don't own a iPhone 6+, but my mom does so I wanted to get her one because her other screen protector needed a change.

The first step to this process was to fully wash your hands which I had already done, so you wanted to make sure you clean your device we used the alcohol wipe that was included in the package. We wiped it really good. Than we used the microfiber cloth to remove any remaining streaks from the alcohol wipe.

Make sure you clean and wipe it really well.
 
 
After the device was cleaned off alcohol wipe and microfiber cloth. Looks so clean and spotless, right?

My mom wanted to do the intelliGLASS alignment which was okay, but she didn't have it exactly on point, but it was good enough. While putting the protector on make sure you DO NOT touch any of the sides while putting on. We did encounter some bubbles which did come out a little bit I mainly got most of them out with the squeegee card wrapped around with the microfiber cloth which was a pain because the bubbles didn't exactly come out as expected.

The bubbles didn't matter when the screen was turned on because it looks so clear and perfect. It's very clear which I love! They say it's an easy installation, but me and my mom had a difficult time. I guess it depends on the person you can't be rushed and you need to have patience keep that in mind. Other then that look and feel it's amazing and it's like magic!

 Buy It: Head over to intelliARMOR to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like intelliARMOR on Facebook & Twitter for all the latest news and promotions.

1 comment:

  1. I have one of these and it's fabulous on my phone. It is indeed very clear. Love it!

    ReplyDelete