Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Ultimate Skin Repair & Hydration Combo: True Glow Eye Cream & Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask Review


Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions remain my own.


The Roman Goddess of healing, Valentia, relied on nature’s gifts to heal the citizens of Umbria. Whether matriarchs seeking to maintain their youthful look or farmers seeking help for sun damaged skin, Valentia used berries, herbs, barks and other natural ingredients. We also rely on all natural ingredients due to their protective, preventative and corrective powers . . . to read more about Valentia click here


I know skincare can be a hassle at times, but not for older woman who are aging and want the skincare and want to try it out for there purpose. For instance I have a Mom who is about 54 years of age I beleive that is how old she is if I even mentioned it on here she would kill me, ha ha. Anyways she loves to try different products that I am able to review for myself as well and test out the products because we love trying new things to see what it is and how it can benefit us in some way.

I got two products called True Glow Eye Cream & Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask for a review on my blog.

 I thought the True Glow Eye Cream would be the best bet for my mom because she is always asking for a eye cream product that she will love and use daily.


The texture and color of the True Glow Eye Cream which smells so good by the way too. On the box it has these checked off benefits while using this product and I was reading them to my mom and they all sounded right because Reducing Wrinkles is always on somebodys check list especially as you get older you want to reduce them as much as possible another thing she noticed as I was reading was Tighten the eye area. Those were her two biggest concerns that she wanted to see results in while using this product daily, so I hope for the best and to see results soon enough.


Other Health Benefits shown on the box included:
- Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- Nourish & hydrate
- Tighten the under eye area
- Brighten dark circles
- Reduce puffiness


The Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask my mom put on as soon as I opened the box she wants results like there is no tomorrow, ha ha. Above in the slideshow you can see her using it and putting it on her face as well. This product features a unique blend of amino acids and potent antioxidants, like Japanese Green tea and Aloe Vera. It reduces fine lines, increase collagen production, and fight enviromental irritants. With this product you'll want to apply to your face avoiding the eye area of course, and leave it on for about 25 mintues tops, you may feel a slight tingling sensation which is normal. Wipe it off with a damp cloth and warm water.


 Buy It: Head over to Valentia to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Valentia on Facebook and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.

3 comments:

  1. wow it looks messy yet I bet from your review great for the skin thanks for sharing it may have too try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this. My skin is super dry from the long winter months here in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you said it smells good cause usually I'm skeptical unless I can try it at store cause some of them smell too strong!

    ReplyDelete