Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Armbeats CS-500 In-Ear Headphones Review



 Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions remain my own. 


I received a pair of Armbeats CS-500 In-Ear Headphones to review on my blog. My first impression with these headphones was the style I liked the color as well. I am always in need of new headphones especially the ones that have the silicone sport grips. They make my ears feel comfortable while listening to my music.

I got a Storage pouch that was included with my package and along extra Silicone sport grips which are always needed. I like the package I can store my headphones in for easy travel or pack away in my purse for on the go.

On an average I have to say that these are okay, but not the greatest with reviewing them the past couple of days I've noticed that there isn't "Strong Bass" which for me I love but I don't hear it with these while listening to music on my computer and phone. I do agree that there is High Sound Quality and Noise Isolating, and the long strip bar that I am holding up in the above picture the second it lets me control the volume down or up and has a call button which I can also call whoever while having my headphones on. Overall I'm happy with them, but which they had the Strong Bass.


No comments:

Post a Comment