Thursday, March 3, 2016

Cover your gray Review


 Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions remain my own.


Hair Products

Cover gray hair, roots and thinning hair in seconds with over 8 applicators to choose from and are available in multiple shades.


For my review I picked out these two products from Cover your gray. I got these for my mom actually she is always talking about fixing her eyebrows but she needed something like the Total Brow Eyebrow Sealer so I figured this would be perfect for her. I got it in medium brown. She has been using the product very well and I haven't heard any complaints. She didn't want me getting in her face taking pictures because what 53 year old would want that, so I am just going by her experience as she was using it, etc. The Cleanse & Cover she hasn't really used yet I don't know what she is waiting for because I want to see results I think that product is really cool, so when she uses it I will give you an update and before & after picture hopefully she'll let me take that picture of her (:

Cleanse & Cover Hair Freshener in Dark Brown & Total Brow Eyebrow Sealer in Medium Brown are the two products I received. You can view as you wish.


slider 2
(picture from website) 
The Cleanse & Cover Hair Freshener refreshes your hair between washings, and it also cleanses properties absorb excess oils. Your hair is left clean and fresh smelling with a full-boded appearance. It increases volume, no water formula & it's used for all hair types. My mom has thin hair so it's really excellent concealer for thinning areas on the scalp, and it won't clump or dry out your hair.

slider 2
(picture from website)

The Total Brow Eyebrow Sealer provides a natural looking tint for your brows, it covers stray grays and provided an even, natural, comfortable hold without clumps and flakes. The tapered brush offers precision application to build easily for thick, lush brows that are smooth and even, it also fills in the brows and conditions them with a quick dry finish. It comes in four shades for perfect matching and they are sweat-proof and tear-proof.


 Buy It: Head over to Cover your gray to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Cover your gray on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment