Wednesday, March 9, 2016

CVS Unilever Dry Spray VoxBox #TryDry Review


"Disclosure- I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions remain my own."


When I think of a spray towards your body I think of it being like a sun tanning lotion the way it feels when you put on, but drys up afterwards. This product seems very interesting and I am so happy to be able to have gotten the experience to review it for free. I never heard of Dry Spray which is neat because it can be a good thing or a bad thing. I love trying out new beauty products for my skin and I'm happy I got to use the Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant which I think is great and can benefit us woman in different ways. 

I first tried this product on and it went on pretty smoothly although it felt a bit weird at first when putting on. I did end up shaking the bottle as directed on the label. It took a little while to dry which we have to get used to the product because we are using it for the first time and it's something we aren't used to in the beginning. When it did dry, it didn't leave any residue and it left my skin feeling so soft. The scent isn't that overpowering which is good because some scents are really strong and give me a headache. I can only take so much and I can only take different scents. 

It's so easy to use, but I don't think I would be replacing my Dove go fresh deodorant, but it doesn't hurt to try out new products and get the feel for different brands with Dove. I will definitely let my mom try this too see if she likes it and wants to use it too. I will even let my siblings try it especially my sister Abby she is in Cheer and they sweat a lot during practice. This product would also be of good use for the hot and humid weather called "Summer" which is coming shortly and I will continue to use it when that time comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment