Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Family Candles Review


"Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review."


I received a All Natural Soy Candle from Family Candles to review on my blog. I chose the scent to be Passion Fruit Guava. Summer is right around the corner and I love the smell of Fruits, so I thought this would the perfect candle for me to review. I live with my parents so I share everything with them. I decided to put this candle in the upstairs bathroom.

It was great because we were cleaning up for Easter Sunday to have guest over and I thought this would be the perfect place to put it and after I cleaned the bathroom I put this lovely candle in the corner as it flamed away a great scent. I love the smell it smelled just like passion fruit guava which is hard to believe because I know I smelled guava before and it didn't smell this wonderful.


I enjoy candles a lot, but I am very picky with my scents. I love the fruity smells that remind me of a tropical island and I love cinnamon the best especially during Christmas time.
 I love my new soy candle and they have a lot of other different scents on their website that you just have to check out for yourself. This 16oz candle was only $14.99 which is a great deal because this candle could last months. This candle had Hints of Pineapple, Berries, Tangerine filled with the amazing fruits of the tropical islands.


 Buy It: Head over to Family Candles to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Family Candles on Facebook & Twitter for all the latest news and promotions.



No comments:

Post a Comment